Thank you for dropping by......please feel free to give your comments.

"LOGICAL THINKING BRINGS US NO REAL WISDOM OF THE EMPIRICAL WORLD, ALL KNOWLEDGE OF REALITY BEGINS AND ENDS WITH ONE'S OWN EXPERIENCE". (ALBERT EINSTEIN)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Typical home-cooked dinner

My journey towards 75% raw food diet is full of roller coaster bumps. Perhaps if I am doing it totally for myself it would be easier but hey...I have four other people under my wings that I need to consider. I have my hubby and my 3 kids whom are all food lovers. So far I am successful in keeping raw for my breakfasts and lunches and if I happen to have cooked food for lunch then my dinner would be all raw. I discover that having 2 raw food meals and 1 cooked meal is not that difficult to maintain. I am happy with this diet plan and I feel healthier.
Anyway, whatever it is I will always prepare home-cooked dinner for my family. My standard is 3 dishes, other times 4 dishes and at times 2 dishes only. My normal 3 dishes comprises of 1meat or fish and two or more vegetables dishes.



Walla...this is my typical 3 dishes home-cooked dinner.

No comments: