Thank you for dropping by......please feel free to give your comments.

"LOGICAL THINKING BRINGS US NO REAL WISDOM OF THE EMPIRICAL WORLD, ALL KNOWLEDGE OF REALITY BEGINS AND ENDS WITH ONE'S OWN EXPERIENCE". (ALBERT EINSTEIN)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Detoxification

The holiday season is about to end and tomorrow my kids will start their school term after 6 weeks break. During the holiday we gobbled all sort of food mostly unhealthy ones. I guess it's time to do some detox to my family members.
Detoxification is a process of eliminating toxins from the body. There are quite a number of method to detoxify the body that you can find in the market. The one that I normally use for my family comes in a form of a sachet. It contains fibers of fruits and vegetables, probiotic powder, spirulina and alfalfa. This is a simple way of detoxification where one need not go through fasting though I prefer juice fasting. Juice fasting is drinking only fresh fruit or vegetable juice for at least 3 days. This is the quickest method of detoxification as it also allows the digestive system to be thoroughly cleansed.

No comments: