The holiday season is about to end and tomorrow my kids will start their school term after 6 weeks break. During the holiday we gobbled all sort of food mostly unhealthy ones. I guess it's time to do some detox to my family members.
Detoxification is a process of eliminating toxins from the body. There are quite a number of method to detoxify the body that you can find in the market. The one that I normally use for my family comes in a form of a sachet. It contains fibers of fruits and vegetables, probiotic powder, spirulina and alfalfa. This is a simple way of detoxification where one need not go through fasting though I prefer juice fasting. Juice fasting is drinking only fresh fruit or vegetable juice for at least 3 days. This is the quickest method of detoxification as it also allows the digestive system to be thoroughly cleansed.

0 Comments