A few days ago, one of my molar was infected and the pain was excruciating. The first thing that came to my mind was to use crushed garlic as natural remedy to ease the pain. Not only that I could not stand the bad smell from the garlic but it did not help with my infected tooth at all. I tried gargling with salt water which helped a little just enough for me to have a few hours of sleep. The next morning I was awakened by pain, more pain. After gargling with more salt water, I drove to my dentist hoping that she could extract my tooth on that day. In the dentist room, after examining my tooth the dentist told me that she will not extract it as I was in great pain and my gum has already been infected. She prescribed pain killer and two types of antibiotic. Take this and come back after a week, by then the pain should be gone, assured the dentist. What?? Come back after a week?? I was disappointed!! No way will I take pain killer and antibiotics!! I rushed home and decided to take my favorite homeopathic remedy which is Pulsatilla. This remedy came close to my characteristic and it has become my favorite remedy to all sort of physical complaints. After taking one dose of Pulsatilla 30c to my amazement the pain reduced considerably. I also take Calcarea Phos 6x alternately with Pulsatilla. After just two days I hardly feel anymore pain unless if I purposely knock on my infected tooth. What a great relief and I should have taken Pulsatilla and Calcarea Phos in the first place!! Never underestimate the power of homeopathy....

1 Comments