I would like to share this piece of information which I got from a friend who is into natural healing too. The information that you're about to read may or may not be true. However, there is no harm trying this method as all the ingredients are of natural source and I urge those who are having high sugar level to try this recipe. Please let me know whether it works for you!

My diabetes cured using this traditional recipe
When I was 55 years old, I felt constant thirst and had the urge to drink lots of water.

I also felt constant hunger even just after taking a meal, my legs often cramp and had
severe cold sweat. I went for a check up and the doctor diagnosed Diabetes. My sugar
level sometimes reached 250 and it worried me so much. Doctor prescribed some 
medication and I was on medication for 2.5 years.

My brother who was staying in Malaysia was very concerned, he was a successful

businessman. I went to visit my brother and sister when I was 57 yrs old and my brother
told me he was given a traditional treatment recipe for diabetes which was claimed to be
very effective. As a Hokkienese who suffered Diabetes for 25 years, previously he had
complication and was unable to walk, but now he was cured.

Here's the Recipe :

Steam 4 limes (green lime) together with 1 chicken without head and tail,

cut limes into half, add some salts and water level just to cover the chicken.
I was given this 4 times during my stay in Malaysia.
The taste was not very good but i still took it in hope of curing the disease.

I took me 1 week to finish a chicken (1 recipe), sometimes i drank it as a soup
or for supper.

After 2 months I returned to Taiwan and had a medical check up again, the 

doctor advised me to stop my Diabetes medication as the blood sugar plunged
to below the standard count. He couldn't believe it when I told him what I took.
From then on I did constant blood check and it was normal. So for prevention,
sometimes I still had it once in a while. Lime was not available in Taiwan at 
that time and my brother sent them to me from Malaysia.

I am now 71 years old, and there's no recurrence. During this time I have been

staying in Canada, the USA and I have been healthy diet and the chicken lime
recipe once in a while which saves my life.

As the ingredients are all natural, there's no harm at all to have a try and 

please spread this to your friends or whoever needs it.

5 Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Anne! This is Paula again...and I am in Puerto Rico now to be with my mother in law while my husband is up north. I brought some of my Mulberry leaves with me! haha! Am wondering if you have found that this broth of lime and chicken really has fixed diabetes in patients? I might try it with the late onset of issues...fortunately not severe. Also want to ask you about using "Bitter Melon" for health needs. Friends here have brought me some tiny fruits they name "Cundeamor" here and when I look online they are listed as in family of bitter melon. How does one prepare this and for what?
Anonymous said…
I left my question on Bitter Melon or Cundeamor on your Diabetes article here as I have seen online that it is supposed to be good for people with Diabetes...but am not sure how one should eat it or make it useful...so thanks for any ideas!
Anne L* said…
HI Paula,
Here in our country we use Bitter Melon as vegetable. We would slice it thinly and just stir fry with shrimp, sliced fish fillet or minced chicken. You can also eat it raw by marinating it with lemon and dried anchovies and a dash of salt. Some who have diabetes would juice it with green apple. :)
Anonymous said…
YES!! Those ideas do sound just right for what we have here! Our "bitter melon" are small, bright orange when ripe, and as you say, more like a vegetable as only the bright red seeds and the small amount of pulp around them is sweet at all. The outer part starts out green and turns bright orange and is shaped like a small 2 inch long football but has rough skin like a frog. Am going to look more online for ways to use the leaves...I think they are used as a sort of "tea" for soaking feet. The leaves have a good smell like almost edible! Thank you for this input!
Anne L* said…
What I mentioned earlier about Bitter melon is that it should be taken when it is still green/raw. We do not use the ripened one. Even for juicing, one should use the green raw bitter melon. Juice it with green apple and if you like mix it with cucumber too. It makes real nutritious drink!!