Thank you for dropping by......please feel free to give your comments.

"LOGICAL THINKING BRINGS US NO REAL WISDOM OF THE EMPIRICAL WORLD, ALL KNOWLEDGE OF REALITY BEGINS AND ENDS WITH ONE'S OWN EXPERIENCE". (ALBERT EINSTEIN)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Curry Fish Head

One of Jerome's favorite dish is curry fish head. The other day he bought a huge fish (dunno what's the name)and asked me to cook it. When I saw the fish head, I almost fainted! (exaggerate). Anyway, I told him that it's just too huge but he still insisted and said that I don't have to cook any other dishes..just the curry fish head for dinner.

So here is our curry fish head..


The fish head is so huge that I have to use my biggest wok!!


Sweetheart was contented...

....and my kids...emm...its finger licking good!

No comments: