Talking about natural food, my own family is the most difficult to convince of its goodness. They just love to eat what I would call 'junk food'. One thing that made it so difficult is that we love to go out to the mall either to watch movies or to just stroll around the mall to hang out as family. This is when the danger strike. With all the tempting food offers in the classy restaurants or in the numerous fast food outlets at the mall, one can really fell into the 'eating temptation'. Of course, the smell of food makes it even worse for those who just love to eat. To compensate this bad lifestyle, I cook or rather prepare only healthy food at home..... with lots and lots of vegetable. To this date, I am still struggling in converting my family members into raw food eaters.

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Anne! Some backlinks suggested that alliumcepa2u.blogspot.com visited my blog so I was curious! You're found :) Good to read your stories,Anne. Some good reads and links about homeopathy errm your passion? Frankly, I never really gave the subject a deep or rather deeper thought! anyway, on "keep it natural", i think most (include me!) realise the goodness/ benefit of "natural food", but the food out there - it's such a struggle, isn't it?
Anne L* said…
Hi May...what a nice surprise. I didn't expect you to 'find' me that fast! I was thinking to inform you of my blog perhaps later...he..he..now that you've found me thank you for taking the time to visit. Yes, it is indeed a real struggle/challenge to take natural food but then again it is a matter of personal choice. It all boils down to our own preference. That is why I never 'force' my family into it. The most I can do is to share with them what I believe in and the rest is up to them. :)