Been very busy lately. In the month of April I went to Philippines twice, both for some Church (Couples For Christ) activities. Despite my busy schedule I managed to read two books; one of the book entitled "Blood Type O" by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo and the other "Colon Health" by Dr. Norman W.Walker. In this post I would like to share with you what I learned from the book written by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo. Being a blood type 'O' myself, I was in fact quite taken aback by his book. Dr. D'Adamo, a naturopathic physician says in his book that if your blood type is O, you should be on a high protein, low carbohydrate diet, and get plenty of animal protein! This is absolutely impossible for vegetarians, don't you think? This intriguing doctor went on to ask readers to eat lean beef, lamb, turkey, chicken, or fish as often as they wish.

Dr. D'Adamo has also written several other books. His first book, "Eat Right 4 Your Type", has been on bestseller since its publication. I am tempted to know more about his findings and interesting theory which he wrote in this first book. I feel that his new theory will give more choice in the field of alternative medicines. Please click here to visit his official website.

0 Comments