After I shared with Jerome that blood type 'O' person could benefit more from eating red meat, he ordered beef whenever he pleases for his breakfast, lunch or dinner (without my knowledge!). In just a few days, he experienced pain in his toes. Yes...only when he's feeling pain or sick that he told me what he had done! Well, this is the result of people eating too much of not only the bad things but even the good things! The bottom line is, we must eat in moderation. It is widely known that to achieve optimal health one need to eat a well balanced food. Use the food pyramid as your guide.


Even though Dr. Adamo says that blood type 'O' can eat meat but it is still limited to 4 to 6 ounces per serving and only for 3 to 4 times weekly. If you look at the new food pyramid above, which I took from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), just a small portion of red meat is recommended. Fruits and vegetables remain the biggest portion daily. For me, I am still faithfully following my 75% fruits and vegetables as my yardstick and I don't have problem with it. Anyway, different people may require different type and size of food depending on their gender, age, physical activities, etc. To know more about this, please visit here.

0 Comments