A month ago a patient consulted me due to heartburn, bloating, flatulence and something else that I found quite rare was the fact that he has been burping for the past 6 months. He told me that he went to so many doctors and even to bomoh/dukun or witch doctor but to no avail. While talking to me he burped uncontrollably seemed like every 5 minutes. Given the symptoms picture, I prescribed him with Carbo Veg 30c and also Phosphorus 30c to be taken alternately.
Last week on June 9th, this patient came again. He was not burping anymore! He told me that he feel much better but he feel that there is something hard and burning hot inside his stomach. His condition is aggravated during the night with other symptoms such as heart palpitation, anxiety and sleeplessness. I gave him Arsenicum 200c due to his 'burning sensation' and other symptoms and Kali Phos 6x for sleeplessness. 

0 Comments